Click here to download the application
Includes all NCSF materials and the exam fee to sit for this NCCA accredited exam at a location near you.
* Allows you the opportunity to take Anatomy & Physiology at FVSM for no additional cost
* Allows you the opportunity to take Anatomy & Kinesiology at FVSM for no additional cost
* The student will need to purchase the required textbooks if choosing to take these two additional classes listed above.
Next Class: September - December 2018 Tuesday afternoons and a few weekends. See our homepage to download the schedule.
We work in partnership with the National Council on Strength and Fitness (www.NCSF.org)
You will become a Certified Personal Trainer. NCSF is a NCCA-accredited fitness certification.
Completion of this program will:
* Allow you to sit for the NCSF exam and obtain national recognition as a NCSF-CPT
* Upon passing the NCSF Exam - Your name listed on the United States Registry of Exercise Professionals®
* Continuing education requirements for the State of WI Massage Therapy License renewal in 2019 completed.
* Fill out the application and enrollment form and return them both to:
FVSM by June 15, 2018. (August 1, 2018 as long as there are spots open)
We will email you when we receive your materials to confirm your spot in class.
Want to earn continuing education while also adding another career to your massage therapy practice? This course counts for continuing education for massage therapists.